Given that electric cars / hybrids are nearlycertian to become mainstream in the next 2 -3 years, some thinking needs to be given to the charging infrastructure. I have mentioned Better Place before, but here is an article from gas2.0 on some other initiatives. Note the comments, there are a few reality checks that will need to be sorted out.
- @Oom_Rugby @LloydBurnard IRB should alternate between a money spinner world cup and an expansion world cup. Head an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- This is a really incredible achievement! twitter.com/MassiveAdv/sta… 7 months ago
- @WEJoburg @Kirby_Gordon @FlySafair @1PRISA f 1 year ago
- RT @CityLab: How engineers are building skyscrapers that seem physically impossible trib.al/QtdsMij via @gizmodo #cityreads 2 years ago
- @MJ_Bishop glad you found it. @PeterRollins is the best! 3 years ago