This is ususally photographed with a steam train crossing the bridge but significantly there is none in this photo. The track has been damaged and there are no funds and less political will from Transnet to invest in reopening this section of the line. My hope is that the private sector and enlightened municipalities can take it over and restore this regoinal icon.
- @BruceKoller @freedom_trail @PYGABikes @ThirstiWater @RushBars @minnaarcycles All the best Bruce. Will be watching that dot! 4 days ago
- RT @T2Rugby: New Zealand have a winger called Leicester Fainga'anuku who was born on 11/10/1999. His father is Ta'u Fainga'anuku who played… 2 weeks ago
- @BarclaysUKHelp Hi Ramona, not appearing on my followers list yet for some reason. Will try later. Thanks for responding. 2 months ago
- @BarclaysUKHelp I find myself in a bizarre Kafkaesque catch 22 situation with your customer support. Either I have… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @Oom_Rugby @LloydBurnard IRB should alternate between a money spinner world cup and an expansion world cup. Head an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago