This is ususally photographed with a steam train crossing the bridge but significantly there is none in this photo. The track has been damaged and there are no funds and less political will from Transnet to invest in reopening this section of the line. My hope is that the private sector and enlightened municipalities can take it over and restore this regoinal icon.
- This is a really incredible achievement! twitter.com/MassiveAdv/sta… 4 months ago
- @WEJoburg @Kirby_Gordon @FlySafair @1PRISA f 1 year ago
- RT @CityLab: How engineers are building skyscrapers that seem physically impossible trib.al/QtdsMij via @gizmodo #cityreads 2 years ago
- @MJ_Bishop glad you found it. @PeterRollins is the best! 3 years ago
- Man biking around his own mini planet bit.ly/QeE9Eg http://t.co/RwFIJtgeZs 3 years ago