Lighter roads need less road lighting. Who would have thought that something as simple as changing the colour of the road surface in road tunnels could have such a dramatic effect? It’s a simple idea, but the best ones always are. Just like low carbon concrete and fi bre reinforced concrete, porous asphalt, ultra durable paving and recycling roads. Each one of these innovative solutions improves environmental performance and reduces programme costs making them more sustainable in every sense of the word. Developing sustainable products that reduce emissions, cut waste and save money, is just one example of how Tarmac is thinking for tomorrow, today.
- @Oom_Rugby @LloydBurnard IRB should alternate between a money spinner world cup and an expansion world cup. Head an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- This is a really incredible achievement! twitter.com/MassiveAdv/sta… 7 months ago
- @WEJoburg @Kirby_Gordon @FlySafair @1PRISA f 1 year ago
- RT @CityLab: How engineers are building skyscrapers that seem physically impossible trib.al/QtdsMij via @gizmodo #cityreads 2 years ago
- @MJ_Bishop glad you found it. @PeterRollins is the best! 3 years ago